The mission of Woodruff Medical Training & Testing is to serve Students, Employers and the Community through education for careers in Allied Health.
Our Goals and Objectives
Our Goal is to be the institution of choice for those wishing to pursue certificates, enhance job skills or fill positions as a:
Our objectives in support of the Mission are:
To serve the Student:
- By providing contemporary education in an independent, alternative education system at a reasonable cost.
- By providing placement assistance for marketing the skills that have been developed.
- By maintaining avenues for continuing academic and professional growth. an alternative
To serve the Employees:
- By providing Employers with high-quality personnel
To serve the community:
- By providing an economic career education alternative, free of tax support with independence, innovation, responsiveness, and flexibility of operations.
Woodruff Medical offers two career paths, Nursing Assistant and Patient Care Technician, that you can complete in a short period of time. For those who qualify, financial aid may also be available. Day and evening classes are offered for both programs, and we assist with job placement for our graduates. Our curriculum prepares students to take the National Certification Exam and State licensing exams. With a strong foundation in the fundamentals, graduates of our school are prepared for life-long learning. The training courses we offer our students, help them to succeed in the employment marketplace. Woodruff recognizes that every student who enrolls, does so with the goal of achieving training that will enable them to prepare for career enhancement. Therefore, we are dedicated to assisting each student in reaching his or her goals. All our instructors are dedicated professionals who work closely with every student to ensure that each is thoroughly prepared to sit for the Georgia State and National Certification Exams. As a Woodruff Graduate you will be well prepared for working as a skilled Allied Health Professional and will be highly regarded in the community.